Non-conspicuous Pagan Jewelry

My DH is Christian. So, out of respect for his wishes I do not wear a pentacle normally. I do have one and wear it when I'm not going to be with him or when I'm out with friends. But I want something that I can wear always. Something that says "Hey, I'm Pagan" without screaming it... Something that would say to other Pagans, I'm one of you, without really being overly obvious to others... Is there such a thing? lol! I've been thinking about a moon scrying necklace I found, but I'm looking for other options. Thanks!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• How about a goddess pendant? There are a lot of symbols out there. My suggestion is to find one that has significance to you. The sun and moon ones are common. )o(
    The one I'm wearing now though isn't that obvious. But it is a chakra gemstone necklace.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking... That's why I chose the scrying moon... But I just can't choose. I was looking at the triple moon one, but it's just so common... I was just looking at a goddess one though... Hmmm...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2009

• What about the Triquetta (sp?) or anything Celtic?
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I just have to wonder where his respect is for YOUR religious beliefs? I find it rude, to say the least.
    I wish I could answer constructively, but I just don't know how. That disrespect really gets to me.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I wear an amethyst stone. find a stone that calls out to you. I get more compliments on my stone then the crossed eyed looks when I wore a pentacle

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 1:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I wear an Ametrine stone and I also have a half moon/star pendent. So its got the pagan feel but not the outrightness.

My ametrine stone called to me, its about calm and such which I always could use some of LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• There is no disrespect in my relationship. But just as he doesn't push his faith on me, I don't push mine on him, or rub it in his face. He never says a word when I'm in the back yard for a ritual or that my books are out for all to see. But there has to be a bending point. And this is ours. He doesn't wear a cross or crucifix, not that I would really care to much. But it's a respect thing. I don't see why he should have to have that in his face everything he looks at me. Besides, he has this horrid fear of pentagrams! So, it doesn't really bother me. It's just part of being married to a Christian.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Here's what I've been thinking about - what do you think?

Photobucket

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I am Christian and I can spot a pagan symbol from a mile away even the ones that christian's took and tried to make theirs. Sorry I just wanted to let you know that your husband may know the meaning behind youf pagan jewelery as will alot of christians not most but alot will
    Anonymous