whats the best baby swing out there?

I'm a mother of three girls ages 11,3,and two months I have never owned a baby swing. I really think that my 2 month old can benefit since she likes the rocking motion, at the same time I can benefit so that I can take care of my home business with holding her or having her lay awake in her bassinet. I would like something thats comfortable,entertaining, and of course safe!

cditren

Asked by cditren at 12:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have the graco sweet peace. honestly it seems like it would be great. it is definitely comfortable for baby. it plays music, vibrates, you can hook up an mp3 player to it. it basically has and does everything... but neither of my children liked it all that much. the best thing i have is the boppy cradle in comfort chair. It has been great! it plays music and vibrates. (its not a swing, but my daughter lived in it when she was an infant, and now my son is doing so). he, like she did, sleeps so peacefully in this. the major pro to this product it that it it lightweight and you can easily move it from room to room with you. this is the major con of the graco sweet peace swing. the sweet peace is so heavy and bulky. it can't really be moved. the boppy chair would go from room to room with me. when i would need to shower i could just carry it and baby into the bathroom. i def recommend this chair!
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Honestly, if she's already 2 months old, you're only going to get another month or so out of it. Get an inexpensive one.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I have the Graco Sweet Peace and my daughter loved it. I loved it too because the snug ride car seats fit into the base so if baby falls asleep in the car, you can just plop them into the swing base (still in their carseat) and let them keep sleeping. However, you're not going to get a ton of use out of swing at 2 mo. already...have you thought about a bouncer? My daughter spent a lot of time in her bouncer and it is much less expensive.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2009