Anyone make money here with Google?

Is it true that a person can?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• you mean the $1.95 thing with google atm..dont do it..they take your cc # and say they are gana charge your $60 something a month,,they say you can cancel but the number they give you is bad..i had to cancel my cc because of the reaccurring charge and i still havent been able to cancel.. they also say they are gana send you a email with the info about it and they dont..its a total scam
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Google Adsense is legit, but dont buy one of those "programs". Just go to adsense.google.com
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I tried it, its a scam! Try this from home for only $1

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job. I found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I make great residual income! I never even have to leave my own home to be successful! I enjoy working for a company that delivers a life-changing opportunity to succeed.

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)

lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• The adsense directly on google.com is legit however if you mean the other site that talks about making money on google....that site is NOT google and is a scam
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2009