24 weeks and water broke update

This is to everyone who wanted an update, ifi offend anyone b/c I didn't ask a question then I am sorry!
Baby is doing fine right now, we did an ultrasound and he is breech since we have very little amniotic fluid the likely hood of him turning is very slim so we will be having another c-sec when the time comes, normally this would upset me but honestly it's all for the better. I got word that most deliver within a week of losing the fluid so this does make me upset as joshua will be spending a lot of time in NICU (I hate the thought of my baby hooked up to tubes and crap) anyways we are still holding out hope that we can go longer. I will keep everyone updated.

Thoughts and prayers are always much appreciated

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 1:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I hope everything goes well and he's stays put for a while. Good luck.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Good luck and prayers <3 Hopefully he will stay in a few more weeks!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Thank you ladies I am holding out all hope here
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Good to hear baby is okay!
    Did they talk to you about drinking more, having an IV, and infusion?
    If they increase the fluid then you might carry to term, right? Isn't that the normal protocol?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Thats great news.Im so glad baby is doing okay. Lets pray you get in a few more weeks :) My hubby prayed for you too.. I woke him up out of sleep at 5:30 am:) Gl sweetie
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• best wishes! i am glad everything is ok right now and everyday joshua stays in momma's belly makes a difference :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Bed rest and plenty of water.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Thank you for all the support everyone - the love I have gotten from so many of you has made me cry tears of joy. I love and appreciate all of you and can't thank u enough for the prayers
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2009