Where do moms with 2 or more kids get the energy from??

How do you keep your kids listening, your house clean, and be happy?? What about you???

I love all my babies, but I would love to have more fun with them in a cleaner house.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• I work out which does give me energy and I have coffee every morning. I am tired by three.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i do an exercise dvd first thing in the morning and take a multivitamin along with a vitamin b complex pill(b is the energy vitamin)
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Um my kids are 5 and 3 1/2 and both girls. i am pregnant with baby number 2. My husband works from 6am-6pm mon-fri at the army base (hes army) i get up when i feel like it, i dont like to rush ever. My kids can wake up whenever and they can play nicely in there room or color on the dinning table which they happily do. i had my husband wash all the dishes the day before yesterday after he got home from work. Laundry isnt a hassle for me and i do it fast. i put away clothes quick. i make my kids who are old enough to help me clean the house and they have to make there own bed and clean there own room. My house isnt messy, but i dont stress out every day with it because i have them to help. i still watch tv, drink my tea,i can still take a bath while they watch tv or nap. plus they go to school. 5 yr old in kinder from 11:55-2:25 Mon-Fri & 3 yr old mon-thur same time. still got time for makeup and hair :)
    Anonymous

• I suck it up, too me that is just part of being a mom! My girls are only young once I will have time to rest when they are older and do not need me as much.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• My day just starts at 3 pm, I come home from work.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Anonymous - I am talking about homes with schedules, my kids go to school, I go to work, and we have sports.

You lucky ducky!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Homes with schedule? I hate schedules KFree907 :-) Sorry, im a stay at home mom and i dont like to work and i never have. I love being lazy and staying home.
    Anonymous

• I would have NO idea. I have 2 w/ADHD. My house is usually a wreck-except when No one is coming over-lol!
    My kids almost never listen to me-that is because of the rotten parenting not the ADHD. I love my guys too and I am or was a type A. I am now just learning to step over the messes and get to them when I can. It is easier said than done for some of us. Just remember that things won't always be this way-the kids little and the toys everwhere. Someday they will be gone and the kids will be out of the house and then you can keep your house just SO. That is what keeps me trying to just enjoy the moment-Its hard though. GL
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Anon 1239-I am a SHAM. I am not lazy- My kids would not hear of it!! Howbout taking MY kids for a day????
    THEN I can be lazy!!!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Anonymous-like I said:

Lucky you.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2009