Did anyone else have this while pregnant?

When I was pregnant with both my children I never had one bit of morning sickness. I really wonder why this was...am I some kind of freak or did other women react this way to pregnancy also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think I had enough sickness for the both of us. You are lucky.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I can happily say I didn't either. There were maybe 3 of 4 days where I was a little sick, but other than that it was a happy 9 months!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• This is my 4th baby and definately my toughest!! I didnt think I was going to make it past all the nausea and fatigue in the beginning but I did and I am 24 wks now! I am still feeling alittle crappy and generally worse than I did in previous pregnancies. I am not sure why this one is so rough on me?! It sucks tho :(
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 1:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i never had morning sickness either. in the beginning i had maybe 2 or three days where i would have a quick dizzy spell. i also had quick easy labors with no epidural. guess i am lucky.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I never had it - with all 3 pregnancies.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I only had sickness once out of five, with my only girl. think that means anything?
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 2:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I get nausea alot but have only actually vomited once, I dont think it means anything your just lucky haha
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 7:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i am 38 weeks pregnant, and haven't thrown up once. i read that it has to do with how strong of a stomach you have. if you didn't get sick easily before your were pregnant, than you may not in pregnancy either.
    1stymr

Answer by 1stymr at 10:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I'm on my 3rd pregnancy and I haven't had any morning sickness with any of them.
    Kristen1010

Answer by Kristen1010 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2009