What does it mean when you dream about...

What does it mean when you're constantly dreaming about ending up naked, can't find your clothes and people are around looking at you but you really don't feel embarrassed you just want the pervs (male and female) to stop gawking at you? It has happened in a lot of my dreams after having sex with unknown people (never seen, met in my life). I don't remember my dreams every night but when I do it's usually centered around me ending up naked. Oh, and I used to have these dreams when I was very little as well. I would end up in school with just socks on and naked (those dreams didn't include sex back then though).

Thanks for your help if anyone can! Also, TIA to the anons and anyone else who will crack me up with their lewd responses ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No answers yet