preg. or not im so confused

ok i took a home preg. test and it was pos. then the next day i took one and it was pos but very very faint so i decided to wait a week and took 2 more they were both neg... i cant get in to the dr till next month i just want to know if anyone has went through this and if they were preg or not

( also all the test i took were the same brand the cheap $1 brand from dollar general ) thnk you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Absolutely no way to tell you without a blood test. I would consider myself pregnant and head over to Planned Parenthood for a better test.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Sometimes the tests are right on, other times you wonder what's wrong with them. My sister was preg and she knew it, she took a few tests and all said neg. I agree that to confirm you should get a blood test.
    1passioninlife

Answer by 1passioninlife at 9:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• You were probably getting false negatives and even the faintest line is still a positive test. I would also consider myself pg and go get a blood test done. Gl!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i got one faint pos, then a neg, and i had a miscarriage.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I got a very faint positive and I was pregnant. I think you are! Get a digital test...it gets rid of the confusion. It either says pregnant or not pregnant.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 3:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2009