bathroom problem

I absolutely CANNOT share a bathroom with my DH. He is disgusting. Hair, pee, crap, mildew, he shaves his head every 3 days so thats everywhere. ugh. I just cleaned his bathroom because we have company tonight, and I seriously almost gagged. It makes me not attracted to him! Why is he so dirty? Or am I crazy? I am NOT overexagerating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I THINK THE SAME WAY ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND. HE SHAVES AND LEAVES HIS HAIR EVERYWHERE, LEAVES THE TOILET SEAT UP IT IS JUST AGGERVATING. SO I SHAVE AND LEAVE MY HAIR EVERYWHERE SO HE CAN SEE HOW IT IS, AND I MAKE HIM CLEAN IT UP. HE DON'T LIKE IT, SO I TOLD HIM NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL. LOL
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Make him clean his own bathroom! You shouldn't have to deal with that!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• whats a DH? (im new to CM) but yes, make HIM clean his own bathroom. maybe then he can see is a disgusting pig!
    Anonymous