preg or not

ok i took a home preg. test and it was pos. then the next day i took one and it was pos but very very faint so i decided to wait a week and took 2 more they were both neg... i cant get in to the dr till next month i just want to know if anyone has went through this and if they were preg or not

( also all the test i took were the same brand the cheap $1 brand from dollar general ) thnk you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can be if you haven't started your period. You may want to go to the store and buy a preganancy test that is very accurate. some of those are not very active from $ tree.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I would get one with a digital read out if I were you
    Nicsone

Answer by Nicsone at 2:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• women misread preg tests all the time. i took 3 & they were faint so i thought it was a negative. i went in to a planned parenthood clinic just to make sure & I was already almost 3 months! So I suggest going into a planned parenthood clinic (if you have one where youre from) Especially if you cant get into your doctor for another month! Good luck.
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• thank you to all that answered ya i had 3 people look at the test lol i did have some bleeding that lasted about 4 days it was more like spotting but for me thats not unusual i have had 2 kids and with both pre. i bleed till i was 6 months ....... i tryed to go to the planned parenthood but they also are out till the last week of nov,... due to remodleing lol just my luck lol
    Anonymous