I worry a lot about nothing...

...but is morning sickness tapering off by around 10-11 weeks considered normal? From weeks 6-8 I was constantly nauseated most of the day, 9 it was a little better some days I was some days just off and on, and then by 10 weeks and this week (11 weeks) it just hits me every now and then...but most of the day I feel okay. I'm just freaking out because with my first baby I was sick and puking constantly from 6 weeks to 5 months. I know every one is different. I've also read a loss of symptoms can mean miscarriage...but I think that is suddenly, not gradually and I'm not sure how early. Just flipping over nothing, but words of reassurance are always good for a hypochondriac.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• remember every pregnancy is different! my morning sickness went away during my 2nd trimester and thankfully didnt come back. but it was really bad 1st trimester.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• It's believed that morning sickness has a lot to do with regulating blood sugar. As your body changes in pregnancy, your signs and symptoms will change. There is every possible variable for morning sickness changes. Some have it bad all 40 weeks. :-(
    You have your own, unique story that you are creating now. It is unique, just like that baby inside, one of a kind!!
    :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2009