What does it matter?

Who breastfeeds and who formula feeds? Get off the computer and just TAKE CARE of your baby!
I chose to breastfeed and to formula feed. Ages of my kids range from 21 to 4, trust me, it does not matter which one you choose to do. They will get sick, they will get constipated and all of the other things that you new mommas think you know all of the answeres to.
Some moms cannot and some choose not to.
Why is your opinion going to matter this time.
I am so sick of seeing these posts about who is or who is not breastfeeding.
Go clean your house and breastfeed.

Oh, and I am not anon! If you were really serious and considerate you would not hide.

JLynn0871

Asked by JLynn0871 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i agree. i think it is sad that woman who have enough to do with a new baby should feel bad because some stranger makes them feel guilty for not breast feeding. as long as the baby is being fed in a way that works for you and your family, then go with it.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 2:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I sometimes think it's a disease...caring what other people think about you. Unless you're running for office or applying for a job or a loan, don't worry about it. What others think is UTTERLY unimportant.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Soo true! The only time I honestly post a question is when I'm seeking advice because I'm unsure of something as a new mom. Its noones business but yours how you choose to feed your babies.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• wow are you on here posting to get off the computer if you are wasting your time posting this and just adding to the drama?
    Anonymous