is it ok to need a break from your DH or SO when you feel you cant take it anymore?

my Dh and I have been at it past 2weeks. Most of the arguments have been about dum stuff. When he comes home I try to talk to him give my attention and spend quality time and he just blows me off. Then when he sees im ignoring him thats when he wana say something or be all over me. I asked him to sleep on the couch one night becz he has this godawful cough at night that wakes and scares the baby so im up all night trying to get the baby bak to sleep while he snoring away; the next day he had nothing to say to me. he has been driving my 2nd car with a leak in the radiator that runs hot becuz he to sorry to buy a battery for his. This morning I got in my 2nd car, after 2 months,and literally got sick to my stomach by the amount of trash he let accumulate. I ended up with 4 grocery bags full of garbage and old food from my car that hes been driving, the list goes on, do it sound like i need a break from him or is it not that bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sounds like you need a girls night out or a date with yourself. i felt like i was at my witts end last week and on my hubby's day off after house work was done and supper over with i said ok im going to my friends house and he said no i said to bad and left for 2 hours cruised with my friend and came back home feeling rather relieved and distressed. i think the time away did him good too he wasnt as uptight.
    Anonymous