so I found a few lumps.....

I found a few lumps in my breast that I hoped would go away. Now I have open sores and more lumps. It lookes like a horror movie. I know that I should go to the Dr. but I'm so scared that if I do have breast cancer that I waited to long to go and now it's to late to fix. Please help if you have any info or any advice.

mommix4

Asked by mommix4 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Health

• Just GO!!! See a doctor.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• If you don't go what do you have- a lot of agony plus this illness. If you do go, then at least you'll know. You won't be any worse off than you are now, except that you'll get treatment for whatever it is and get all healed up. Call your doctor right now, explain to the receptionist, and get the soonest appointment that you can get. Or go to an urgent care center if that would be faster, but your gyn would seem the best choice. Do it now, what do you have to lose over not going- nothing, what do you have to gain? peace of mind and treatment so you can get better.

Answer by Bmat at 3:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• You are right it's just that I'm so freaked out and I havn't told anyone cause I don't want to worry them so I've been going crazy all by myself. I just called my Dr. and they told me to go to the urgent care because I also have the sores on my face. I will post what they say latter. Thatkyou for taking the time to answer.
    mommix4

Answer by mommix4 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Oh gosh. Yes, please post as soon as you find out.

Answer by Bmat at 4:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2009