What movies are you going to see at the theater this holiday season?

New Moon
A Christmas Carol
2012
Planet 51

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• New Moon, no doubt! yea, I can't afford to go often so this one is it for awhile. he.he.
    MaMas06

Answer by MaMas06 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• The one about the botton and $1 million... ??
    Anonymous

• The one above is called Box.

New Moon yeah!!! Already have tickets for the midnight showing.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 3:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• We rarely go to the movies. We like watching movies at home. Away from noisy people.

Answer by louise2 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• New Moon is the only one I have plans to see in theatres.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• We wait until new movies come out on dvd's and then watch them.
    I hate paying $9.50 for a matinee ticket, $15 for popcorn and soda, and then sitting in a dark room that isn't clean to my standards with a loud screen and talking people around me, not to mention the person behind me kicking my seat or the person next to me taking the only armrest I have.

By the way, clean to me is a seat that hasn't been sat in by tons of thousands of people - who knows how many were incontinent, had anal seepage, or farted. What if someone had head lice and they were on the backs of the seats waiting to jump on the next persons head? And the floors are soooo disgusting!!!

Gosh, I'm sorry. I got off track here. Old age, I guess...lol.
    I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of new movies when they come out on dvd....just too many to mention and I'm out of space.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Gross.
    Our movie theaters around here are never full. You might see three or four people in a movie on a week night or busy weekend. Just no one goes. The tickets here are $5.50 matinee for the nicest theater in the area. $7.50 for prime movie times. $9.50 matinee is ONLY if its in 3D I feel for you thats nuts!
    Anonymous