Did anyone take Pristiq or anyother antistress/ antidepressants while prego?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took paxil and everything was totally fine. DD is advanced, was a very healthy baby...no withdrawal symptoms, nothing at all. I think they say Zoloft is the safest during pregnancy and for breastfeeding, based on what I've read...but if ur doctor says it's okay, then I would worry.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I take Zoloft for another condition while Im pregnant and she is right it is one of the safer medications to take during brest feeing and pregnancy. I havent had any problem. The baby in my belly is moving around like he is playing hockey. Good luck
    YoungMomToBe29

Answer by YoungMomToBe29 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I mean't wouldn't worry! lol
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I am on Zoloft, and I am glad I did my own research... they were gonna put me on Welbutrin and got mad when I said no... that was the only Anti Depressant they prefer and the only one I have EVER been asked if I had a problem with seizures. Plus it says NO to bfing which is what I want to do... So not every doctor is correct. Look it up on Web md. See what class it is. See what it says about Breastfeeding if that is your plan and follow your gut...
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2009