Any Muslims who could help me with converting to the faith?

I would like to convert to Islam and have done much research into the religion but was wondering if there were any real life muslim moms on here who could advise me etc. Anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am muslim. Born and proud. I think its wonderful you have decided to become muslim. please feel free to contact me whenever you want and ask whatever question you have.I'll be happy to help.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• peace to you,
    i am a muslim . sign up on muslim moms group there's tons of sisters there who will help, and often there are are an array of new muslimahs there as well as those who've been all their lives and plz feel free to pm me with questions and ill try my best as well. may Allah continue to guide you. :-)
    ♥♥,
    muhajjirah
    muhajjirah

Answer by muhajjirah at 3:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i am muslim also.. feel free to pm or send me contact information. I would be so happy to help you with that. Allah is so merciful. You just put a smile on my face after i just finish coming from a post that made me sad.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I 'm muslim too !!!!! Feel free to PM me if you think I can help, you are most welcome. !!!!

If you feel ready to contact us dont hesitate but If for some reason you feel uncomfortable, with PMing me , I have put this link as a shortcut and i"ll check it every Friday Godwilling , Ask away here as Anon if that suits you better. Perhaps other muslim sisters could do the same,
    zanzeebeel

Answer by zanzeebeel at 8:32 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i've put it as short cut too.. you can ask any question you want as anon..also join us at muslim moms. group.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2009