if your whole town took a "national (your name here)day off" what would you do for fun?

lets say everyone in your town took a vacation JUST from YOU. so your left all alone in your big town of emptiness. you cant steal nothing cause everyone would know it was you since your the only one there.
would you speed down the highways?
would you go streaking? lol

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Americansugar you are cracking me up right now! This is the funniest question I have seen on here in a while. I am thinking about this one.... it's very thought provoking. I think I would take my dog to the beach and have the whole beautiful thing to myself. Therefore, I would hope for good weather on "National Kim Day!"
    What about you AS80? What would Americansugar day look like?
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• hmm i'd go to the beach. how nice it'd be with NOONe there :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Holy cow! I would be scared out of my mind without anyone else in the town!
    Perhaps I would go spend the day at the animal shelter caring for the kitties and doggies there.
    "National Karla Day" - LOL
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I couldn't do it! I would need my friends or at least my hubby there! If my hubby was allowed to stay with me we would do illegal things ;) LOL We would have WAAAAYYYY to much fun with that
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• lol...i was watching spongebob and everybody took a vacation from spongebob and left town so thats where the question came from lol.

"National Dolly Day"- i would definetly have to make a homemade pizza for myself. knowing there was no one in town, i might be tempted to see if anyone left any sort of doors unlocked while walking down the street. even though i said everyone would know i took it if i stole it, i would definetly have to say i would make up a lame story and hope everyone believes me lol.

im hoping someone had a pool nearby so i can go swimming!

have you ever wanted to just hope in a child's pool full of something? pudding? jello? yeah that might be just another one of my ideas for the day lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2009