What is a safe diet pill to take?

What is a safe but good diet pill to take? I am looking for something that is safe and once I stop taking the pill I wont gain the weigh back plus more. I have heard so many stories were people take the diet pills than stop taking then and gain all the weight back plus more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• No diet pills are 100% safe, and most of them are actually just placebo's.
    A healthy diet and excersise is your best bet.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• well i been taking green tea pill 4 bux a box. and i diet and light exercise and i have lost 15lbs in 1 mnth
    Anonymous

• There is no "safe" diet pill. Alli is the only one approved by the FDA, so it would be the best choice if you're stuck on taking a pill, but an diet overhaul and exercise would be the best thing in the long run.
    Anonymous

• there is no safe one....but IMO the ALLI one is the " most safe" ... you take it and you watch what you eat, if you go over the fat intake, it makes you poop it out lol... I never took it but my MIL did...and i just have to say, it was awfully funny when we ate at a buffet one time. lol.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I have been taking Acai Hydroxycut and have lost 7.5lbs in about 4 days. I feel normal while on it, and have picked wiser eatting choices. Regardless of what you choose, if you do not change your lifestyle you will always gain the weight back.
    Kaaatie

Answer by Kaaatie at 9:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• good luck
    queeniepoo

Answer by queeniepoo at 1:04 AM on Nov. 7, 2009

• Herre is a link about Alli you may want to read: http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/health/2009/08/25/2009-08-25_fda_probing_weight_loss_drug_for_liver_cancer_threat.html#ixzz0Pd5kloU0

Eat healthy, exercise & drink plenty of water would be your best to do

Anonymous