stuart prenatal?

do u know about stuart prenatal vitamin for a pregnant woman??
my friend said that its good for my baby,,,is it true? n what the effect for my baby?
some one told to me while she was pregnant, she ate stuart prenatal, n her baby become so smart... it's that true? have u ever try STUART PRENATAL VITAMIN?

ulan

Asked by ulan at 3:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• never heard of it, sorry. I took storebrand prenatals - - as long as they have all the nutrients, you're good. I did also take a DHA supplement to help with brain development, but I'm far from saying that that particular vitamin will make my children smarter.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• It's just another brand of prenatal vitamins. Has the same things as any other brand. Taking prenatals is important because many women don't get adequate vitamins from their diet alone. It doesn't matter what brand you use.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 3:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Never heard of that brand sorry. I just used the wal mart brand which I had approved by my doc. I also had to take a calcium supplement on top of it. But you should definately take a prenatal vitamin they're very important.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2009