. When will my period be normal and on time again after having twins???

I had twins may 22 of this year and i got my period on august 20th. September was a week late on the 27 and October I haven't gotten it yet and here it is Nov 5. My husband got a vesectomy and tested Sterile 2 times. I know I am not pregnant, anyone know when my period will be totally normal and on time again?? Thanks!!

chrismom0306

Asked by chrismom0306 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Health

• It can take a LONG time. Mine didn't return till 13 months. And it wasn't MY normal for several YEARS after its return.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• It took a good year for me. Remember having twins gives you double the hormone, and then there is the stress of having two babies at once. It is double duty.

Congratulations on the twins, mine are identical girls and they are 11 now. It just gets better and better.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2009