What would you do in a situation like this?

You're in a relationship with a man who you love dearly. He cheats on you and you decided to stay with him and make it work;only to find out months later that he is having secret conversations with the same woman he broke your heart with. How would you react? I will tell you later on why i ask this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I would leave sweetie...dont make excuses for him, or let him try to explain it away. ok he messed up and cheated...you can recover from that BUT not if he is still involved with her in any way. that there is complete disrespect, lack of commitment and frankly...he sounds like an ass. I hate men that are so insecure they have to have more than one woman to feel like a man...really just makes them pathetic. and who wants that?
    leave him hon, because right now in this bog ole world the RIGHT man is waiting for you, he is waiting while you waste time with mr jackass there. be excited too! this is a chance for you to find the trule love of your life. good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• leave his bum
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• sounds like an potential STD portal/ future dead beat dad.

Run!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• he wont change..no reason to stay and have your heart broken over and over again. Find your self worth, you would be happier alone. Everyone deserves someone to love only them.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Leave. Clearly his is not interested in a monogamous relationship.
    obrn4u

Answer by obrn4u at 4:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Well, if you're asking what I would do, I would leave the relationship becuase he wants to have this affair with another woman.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• thank you all so very much! I appreciate the great advice..
    Anonymous

• i would leave. there is a man out there that would appreciate me or rather you more then this man.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• He feels that hes not doing anything wrong! For instance, I have a friend who likes me a lot but I only see him as my close friend nothing more. My boyfriend "use" to hang out with the guy until I told him that hes crushing on me so now he don't like him nor trust him. When I told him to stop talking to her he told me that I had to stop talking to my friend. The difference between my friend and I is we never had an affair so why is it a problem? Then My boyfriend ALWAYS turn it around on me like I'm the bad guy. YES i have a lot of guys who crush on me but i don't go around saying I'm single! I always tell people I'm taken. He don't he has no standards what so ever i'M TELLING YOU.
    Anonymous

• Bearsjen I love your answer! thank you

Anonymous