SORE BOOBS.... BUT WHAT KIND?

I'm obviously hoping for a BFP. AF is due on Monday. I've NEVER had sore boobs, but I feel like someone has been punching them today. I guess they feel heavier, but they don't look bigger. They're just so achey.... particularly the sides... like the sides closest to my arm pits. So... all over tender, achey, but especially the sides.

Did you experience that when you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i did i had very swollen lymph nodes in my armpits , so from armpit to armpit breasts aand all everything up top hurt.i might be pregnant now. no major pains. boobs are a little sore especially when i take off bra. i went to the doctor today but the doctor didn't advise to or against any testing so i said i'll wait it out some more 7 days late. but good luck to you and baby dust to ya.
    chedda

Answer by chedda at 7:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I had this as well. And after the baby is born if you decide to BF they hurt worse and get very hard.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2009