Hail Mary---full of grace...

I saw a horrible car wreck this morning. The lady was on the side of the road her car was flipped over. I immediately went into prayer and said the Hail Mary

Any other religious people pray when they drive by accidents?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am not particularly religious, but I do pray for people when I see accidents and or hear sirens.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• yes, and I immediatly said a Hail Mary for the intentions of those killed/ injured at Ft. Hood.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 5:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I pray all of the time for people I see in hardship and ask my kids to keep them in prayers too. My prayers are just Dear God Please keep x person in 'that' situation in Your Arms Bring Him Her to Safety Bring No Harm to Themselves and No Harm to Others Amen. I say when I see anybody bicycling the wrong way in the street, a lot of times I see runners at night and also mommies walking their babies and toddlers in the streets and smoking above their babies too. A prayer thrown here there as blessings blow everywhere.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• sure, but i don't do hail mary b/c i don't believe she has anything to do with it. i pray to God and Jesus, the only ones who are SUPPOSED to be prayed to.
    Anonymous

• "i pray to God and Jesus, the only ones who are SUPPOSED to be prayed to. "

--

...according to you! NO BASHING here please!
    Anonymous

• I pray to God, not Mary.
    Anonymous

• I pray every time I hear something that has gone wrong in this world. I just say a simple prayer sorta like lfl's.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• the two anons that felt the need to throw in the Hail Mary was wrong---I am saying 10 Hail Mary's in your name tonight :)
    Anonymous

• I'm not catholic so I don't pray the Hail Mary, but yes I do pray. My husband who was raised Catholic and left the Catholic church as an adult to join a protestant denomination, for many years he would automatically cross himself if we saw an accident or even an ambulance.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I am saying 10 Hail Mary's in your name tonight praying

Anonymous