Does he really love me?

My fiance told me in a drunken moment he is only marrying me because he doesn't want me to beable to take our son away from him... the only time I left before with our son is when he got violent... I know it may sound like a stupid question but he has been great lately... I do love him but I would like a 2nd opinion... he says he loves me but do you think once a man is violent he will always be violen (like a cheater) or do you think they can have a change of heart?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• once violent always violent if he hit you once he can do it again may not be for a year or two but once he gets to that level of anger he will hit you again theres no doubt sorry
    Anonymous

• He will most definitely do it again. Don't trust him, and get out while you can.
    Anonymous

• Leave now. It's only harder to leave later when you're married, and when he has you too scared to think for yourself or have forgotten how to.
    Anonymous

• Leave!!! Comming from an abusive childhood, I can tell you that it will happen again. You also should not subject your child to that. I know thats a bit blunt, but it;s what you need to hear. Love should never hurt!
    Anonymous

• Leave. While you're still living to tell the tale.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2009