What is you dream size? Or just acceptable size?

I am a ugh size 14. That is not bad for other people but for my body it is. Just to be clear. My dream size is a 6 or 8. I would just really like to get down to a 10 though. I haven't been a 14 all my life just the last year after I had my daughter.

Jguevara

Asked by Jguevara at 6:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Id take a 16.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I have the widest hips and the biggest breast....so if i could lose my tummy i think i would have an amazing hour glass shape...but ive NEVER wanted to be TINY just more inshape looking...i would love to be a 9, when i lost one pant size after my son, i looked great, i could imagine losing 2-3 would make me feel perfect to me!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I am a size 12 and would give my left arm ( not really ) to be back in a size 8 . I have always had a big ol ghetto booty , and that is why my husband loves me, but I really could lose these hips and some of this gut . I am determined to be a sexy momma again by the time he gets back from delpoyment.
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Dream size 5/6. Actual size, 8 ish. Acceptable size: well, I'm dealing with it where I am now lol. Before my baby I was roughly a size 5-7 in junior's clothes (not tops,though, I was a 34DD/DDD). Right after her I was like a size 12/13. Now I can't even wear junior's because of my hips and butt.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Dream Size: 3/4 Acceptable Size: 10!! I'd love to be a ten.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• ya the same here i am a 14 also and would like to be 6 or 8 and i have 2 sons i was a 4 before i had my first son i was a 16-18 2 months after i gave birth to him. i got down to a size 14 than i got pregnant with my second boy ther is a 3 yr time span between them. not he is 2 my oldest is 5 and i am still a size 14. it really sucks but i will get there and so will you
    mydoug

Answer by mydoug at 7:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• thank god mydoug!!! i thought i was the only one that got balistically huge during my pregnancy. I went from a 6 to an 18. lol. now six mnths later i am a 14 and working on being an 8 before my next birthday. (next october)
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i am 12...i would be so happy to see 7 again even 9
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I would love to be a size 6.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• A woman's size six with NO trace of a muffin-top whatsoever, lol!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2009