My son was bullied by a parent!

My son was approached by a parent at his school. She confronted him by tapping him on the shoulder and telling him do you know who I am ? You gave me the finger and I have your pic on my camera phone. All lies . My son who was shocked told her to stop but she started yelling so he yelled back. He ran to the principal's office and she followed him. The principal kicked her out of the school. She talked to my son and then called the parent and told her never to do that to her student again. Do I have any action that I can demand the school to take against her?I want her held accountable.Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in

• The school can't do anything but you can call the police and see if there is anything you can do to her. Restraining order, harassment charges. Tell him you are proud that he ran to the principal's office and I would thank the principal for standing up for your son and kicking this parent out. It sounds like she can benefit from some therapy.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• My first step would be to look at the picture on her cell phone. Kids lie to get out of trouble and wouldn't you look the fool of you took his word and he WAS lying.
    Her actions are not justified at all, but I would investigate further before believing the word of a kid trying to avoid being in trouble.
    Anonymous

• No he is telling the truth. I was with him when she said it happened.
    Anonymous

• Also she has a history of making up stuff.
    Anonymous

• Well, I don't know about any legal actions but if this was my daughter I would F--k her up. I usually don't say these kind of things. When it comes to my children you don't mess with them. Especially if they are not guilty. If they are guilty you come to me as a adult. Wow. This is crazy.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 6:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• The principal told me she was so proud of my son for going to her immediately. She told me the lady is a snobby nutjob. Unfortunately it is not public but private and the rules are different there. My husband wants her held accountable.
    Anonymous

• slap her ass...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Call the cops and press charges of harrassment or assault.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I file a police report and then what? It gets thrown in a basket file . She will still be there until June being a whackjob.
    Anonymous

• with her cliquish friends.
    Anonymous