How do you know??

How do u kno when ur ovulating besides taking a test to tell you?

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ok... theres a caluclator online.. let me know.. if u want it.... you have to know when ur last period started and what ur ovulationdays are like most women are 28 days. like my last period was Oct 25th and my ovulation day is Nov 9th
    Butterflyluvn88

Answer by Butterflyluvn88 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I think everyone is different but for me, I am wetter (by a lot) and my sex drive increases, along with othet things that I'm sure are TMI. It took me months to really figure out my schedule, I also took my temp ( a sure way to tell if you are ovulating), but after all of my charting and documenting I can now tell I'm ovulating without any tests.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• There is a way to know by tracking your Basal body temperature throughout the entire month. You have to get a special basal thermometer. They're around $10 and you can get it at any drugstore. I'm sure you can find out how tracking and charting your temp is done...just search the web or it is explained in a book called How to choose the sex of your baby. Its shuttles method.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 3:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2009