Have you ever hosted a party for www.houseparty.com?

I have a question. I was selected to host a party for www.houseparty.com for Photoworks.com I get to select $50 in products and they ship them to me for free then I host a party on Nov 21st for 10 of my friends... My question is have you guys actually done this? What happens if no one buys anything at my party or if no one shows up? I'm a little worried because I didn't see where it said that I had to sell anything on the site. Please enlighten me on how this works! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I hadn't heard of this site. It looks interesting. I wish I had answers for you. Let me know how it goes.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I've never heard of the site but looking at it, it looks like the items you get are sample products to show at your party. You are essentialy having a tupperware party selling the photoworks products instead. In my experience turn out for parties is very few and orders are even fewer. To get 10 people to actualy come you may have to invite 30-50!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I have just hosted my 6th party. They site is great. You're guests do not have to buy anything. You are pretty much just advertising for a company and your guests get to try out some free stuff. I love houseparty.com.
    krystlbear

Answer by krystlbear at 3:46 PM on Jul. 23, 2010