Advice On This Situation???

I am 7 months pregnant and not with the babies father he actually got in trouble for a dui so he wont be around for awhile. Last night I called his mom and asked her how she was feeling and she said she knows she's dieing... She then asked me if I saw her son and I said yes on Monday and that he will probably do alot more time then they thought. I didnt tell his mom this to start anything. I wasnt thinking anything of it because she then told me to ask him about his truck and what he wants to do with it. I felt like the conversation was innocent. Well tonight his sister calls me up yelling telling me never to call his mom, and how dare i when she's sick tell her something he didnt want her to know. She then goes oh by the way have fun taking care of the baby yourself and all I said is what are you talking about. So now I feel bad like I shouldnt of even said anything to his mom? Advice????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• um. this is a sticky situation. write an apology note to her as sincerely as possible and snail mail it. she is dying and you did give her bad news. but say that you wouldnt ever want someone to lie to you and you try to do the same for others. and... gee. idk.
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't bother wasting my time, either way you would have been in a bad situation, you told her the truth and now she feels like crap, but if you didn't "the mother" the truth then you'd be in trouble for lying. I have been in situations like these before and its just best you don't bother explaining yourself, you will be digging a bigger hole for yourself and it would be a waste of time. When people are mad they tend to say things they don't mean, so don't take them too literally, just go about your business. You have better things to worry about and do with your time than to deal with the drama, such as having a healthy baby and going through labor in the next 2 months. Keep your head up, everyone will be smiling and happy once that bundle of joy arrives!! :D
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2009