mynoggin aka nick jr boost...does your kid play?

ok so they changed the name - a little, but its pretty much the same with the excepion of a few graphics. My son loves to get on this game site, he is 4 and already playing at 1st grade levels and doing great! I just wanted to know how many other moms out there allow there kids to play. Its very fun and educational, and it gets two thumbs up from me!

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 8:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Technology

• if your kid likes that you should get them a leapster maybe for christmas...my son is almost 5 and he loves playing with it...they have educational games with characters and i love it b/c its hand held kinda like one of those nintindo ds. You just buy the little game cartridge and put it in...plus they have games you can download from your computer...i also bought a charger so i dont have to buy batteries all the time...and headphones for long trips in the car
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Wow! I looked at one of those once and have been debating rather or not I should get him one. That does sound like a good idea and I definately will get it now, Thanx!
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2009