Is anyone else studying for a graduate entrance exam right now AND looking after a baby?

So, I'm studying for the LSAT right now and have a 5 month old baby who is teething and up at night a lot. I'm tired and not getting the results I need yet. Is anyone else crazy enough to be doing this too? Any tips? Just wanted to vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in

• Studying for the GRE and have a 2 yr old plus a full semester of classes, which include a Reaserch project(designing my own survey, giving it out and anaylyzing the data)

I guess im also crazy enough to not be on birth control in hopes that we are able to have another child (not actively trying...no charting or planning) but its been a year without so we'll see what happens.

we're in the same boat.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I did my BS degree, MS degree and now working on my Ph.D all while being a mom, a wife and working full time. It is hard to find time but you just have to be disciplined. I do most of my school stuff at night after the kids go to bed and on the weekends. I have learned to seize every opportunity I possibly can to study.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 11:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• well I am not doing that but I have 3 kids and go to school FT...now thats crazy! Oh and I get minimal help too but I have all A's although I get no more than 4 hours of sleep a night!
    Anonymous