how do yo keep kids from answering the phone?

my 5 yr always picks up the phone when it rings, i was on an important call earlier and he got on and started singing i told him to hang up and he wouldnt, and i couldnt go down to take the phone away cause i was with the baby upstairs...i keep telling him he cant do that but he doesnt listen..help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Keep the phone up out of his reach. Or get rid of all but one or two cordless, so you can have one with you at all times and the other can be backup for when the battery in the other runs low. Also - discipline when he does it, rules against it, etc. My kids know better - the oldest can recognize daddy's number/name (as well as just a couple of others) in the caller ID and will ask if she can answer, but they know not to answer.
    Anonymous

• yeah the obvious answers never come to me lol thanks ill be putting up 2 of the phones =)
    Anonymous