Are the anons makeing everyone else mad too?

this is mainly b/c of the ft. hood post but omg!! it seems like the bitches always post anon cause they got something bad to say, I understand when its something about someone who may get on here or something way too personal so that it may be embarrassing, but I think the drama causers who post anon should get kicked out!! What about you?? and have you ever posted anon and why?? please NO ANON POSTERS HERE

sarahdicksonjr

Asked by sarahdicksonjr at 8:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I post anon about my personal things. I don't want anyone to know it's me. plus if you google me it will say.. Mrs. ORiaku... and my post. lol what if i post about my cooch or something!!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Why do you want to know their screen names?
    Anonymous

• because they are cowards to post somthing down right mean and hide behind anon
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 8:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• If this is all you have to gripe about you need to get a life. Buy a clue. Do something but step away from the keyboard.
    Anonymous

• Cuz they're afraid every other crazy women on here will harass them just because THEY don't agree with them!
    Anonymous

• If they DON'T go anon, you still only see their screen name, not who they really are. Get over it, they're still anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Okay, no anonymous posting.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• i always post anon, even if the question is about socks. I once posted a question with my screen name about how late can my toddler stay up because he wasnt going to bed early like he used to. I got this woman bashing me and then started to email me about how bad of a mother i am and that she should call child protective services. this went on until the next day and it just really irritated me. so from now on i post anon to protect my privacy. I'm never nasty to people, not online or in person. there are plenty of moms on here that do not post anon and are just as nasty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• some people don't want to deal with other people knowing all their business , so they post tha way ~ nothing wrong with it ~ either answer it or don't ~
    BoundHearts

Answer by BoundHearts at 6:56 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I think she means the women who grow internet balls when you can't see who is saying it. Because I guarantee 99% of the women who talk shit on here are pussies and wouldn't say a god damned thing in the same situation in real life. meep-meep. lol
    Telesha

Answer by Telesha at 9:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2009