What Are Your Favorite Movies?

I've kinda had a brain fart for movies to see. So I need some suggestions from you wonderful ladies. I am looking for any type of movie from older to horror to comedy to romance to teen to animated. I just want some suggestions! It just has to be on DVD so I can find it on Netflix! Thanks for any help ladies!

NickyJamesMom

Asked by NickyJamesMom at 8:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• My favorite is either Gladiator or Old school depending on my mood
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I love The Notebook, Dirty Dancing, Old Yeller(it's so sad though), The Sixth Sense, The Departed(Mark W., Leo D., Matt Damon), Shooter(Mark W.), The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultamatium....You can always search on Netflix by movie, category, or actors
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I love so many. but some of my favorites tend to be kids movies. mary poppins, polar express, labyrinth, goonies, etc. I guess b/c most of them with the exception of polar express became my favorites when I was a child.
    kparker75844

Answer by kparker75844 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Harold and Maude, Velvet Goldmine, The Tall Guy V for Vendetta, Boondock Saints, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Pulp Fiction, Xanadu, Clue, The Full Monty, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Ring, Phantasm, The Shining (Kubrick, not the TV movie), Rosemary's Baby, The Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the Donald Sutherland version), Mephisto Waltz, Office Space, Yellow Submarine, The Hotel New Hampshire, The World According to Garp, Trainspotting
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:08 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I can watch any of these over and over... Rebecca, The Notebook, Sense and Sensibility, Silver Streak, Clue, Pride and Prejudice, The Birdcage, The Four Seasons, Hannah and her Sisters, Annie Hall, Office Space, Rosemary's Baby, Cash Back, Henry and June, DEBS, Poltergeist, Defending Your Life, Back to the Future [the first one], Superman [the original], Somewhere in Time, Mr Deeds Comes to Town, Bringing Up Baby, Valley Girl, Moonstruck, The Rachel Papers, Singles, Top Hat, Baby Boom, Breakfast at Tiffany's and Singing in the Rain,  

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 11:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2009