Why do I feel this way

Why is it I get jealous about Aidens dad brining him around another women & her kid..I hate this feeling but when his dad told me this I got this jealous feeling inside of me..We arent together anymore so I dont care about that but maybe its because of another women around my son and I dont want her to think that she's taking my place..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• That could be it.. but you have to understand that the guy has moved on. Let him live his life and you live yours. How do you think your son's father would feel if you had another man around your son! Don't concentrate on the negative things and focus on the good things in life.
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• He said he dint care
    Anonymous

• this is hard (hugs)...yanno I think you need to ask yourself why this makes you feel bad inside about you? because thats where the root is, if you were confident that you were a great mom , an irreplacable mom, you wouldnt care about it. YOU are your sons one and only mom, your his best girl...that will never change hon. I try to look at it this way(as I am divorced too) I want more people in my sons life to love him, to think he is as great as I do. My jealousy takes a backseat to my sons happiness...so if another woman loves him like her own son...I WANT that because it benefits Jake...but its not easy is it? good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2009