has anyone..

has anyone ever ran into a counter pretty hard at around 33 weeks? what did you guys feel after? how did you get over being nervous?

i was buying something an i missed the counter an the box rammed my tummy :(... my tummy was sorta hurting after but he is still moving an their is no bleeding.. just super nervous.

akalei

Asked by akalei at 9:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• idk how to answer that but i do wanna say i hope your ok
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Your baby is well protected in there! Under your skin, fat, muscle, and the uterus itself, I'm sure your little one is just fine! Probably didn't feel a thing!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• One hard bump won't hurt your baby. My stepmom told me how when she was pregnant with one of her two that she tripped over the curb and fell belly first onto the hard ground. You're baby is very well protected in there. If you ran into something hard it would hurt your stomach, baby or no baby in there, that's all it is. Call your doctors office if it will make you feel better though! :-)
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• haha i had this same issue this week. I was in my closet organizing trying to get it cleaned and i went to pull a light box down from the top shelf and a heavy box about 15lbs fell with the light box of 5lbs and i went to move back and it hit my belly anyways. So, i was cramping a little bit but it was more me being worried and it took my breath away. I think it scared the baby too.He had the hicups for like a half and hour after. I called my doctor just to check in and she said that if i wasnt bleeding and the baby was moving normally that i would be fine. Im fine:) Just a bit of a kluts here at 33 weeks prego lol. You will be fine honey. GL
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2009