Agree or not? Muslim sympathiser, psychiatrist and a major . What a Pathetic man in our great armed forces. he had hired a legal time to fight his deployment. DISGUSTING

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_fort_hood_shooting

This has not been completely ruled out as some form of radical terrorist attack. They just don't know yet. The evidence is piling up against the scumbag-- And the more evidence that comes in, shows more of a reason why many people believe his religion was the reasons for his attack on the military. He is a coward, and IF he lives I pray to God he gets what he deserves. He is on a vent and unconscious. Myself I say pull the plug, the american taxpayers have already paid a big enough price for his worthless ass.

How anyone could defend him is beyond me. I guess it takes all kinds.
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 6:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• **Legal Team
    Anonymous

• I think you're the pathetic one. We know nothing substantial about this man, we have no idea what was going through his mind or why he did what he did.
    If he didn't have a Muslim name half the people that are "outraged" wouldnt give 2 shits about it.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 9:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• They interviewed other people he served with dear. Listen to the news. He stated his was a sympathiser and that muslim should not fight Muslim.
    Anonymous

• So what doesn't mean he represents all Muslims, "Muslim" sympathizer? More like terrorist sympathizer!! Muslim is a religion not some terrorist group just like Christian extremist are total nuts so are Muslim extremist. Does not mean all Christians or Muslims are bad!!
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• He said they shoudlnt fight each other soooooooo he basically joined the mil for a free college ride? I mean i admit plenty of men/women join for the benifits BUT when it's their turn to go to war. yes they prob don't wanna go but THEY GO. THEY DONT KILL EVERYONE!!! unless your a marine the maj of mil joined bcuz they fucked up and it was the best way to not be a loser. The ones who did it for the correct reasons. KUDOS but the benifits are great and thats the main reason. ugh this whole things pisses me off.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• He'd been in for over 10 years. I dont think it was for a "free college ride"
    Anonymous

• He isn't the first to hire a legal team to try and avoid a deployment.
    Anonymous

• He hired a military attorney because he was being harassed for his ethnicity and religion since 9/11.

He served since right out of high school, what have you done?

Anonymous

• I certainly hope that there is some other reason that his religious views. That would be a set back to the already tense relationship between many here in the states. My heart goes out to those who's lives have been touched by this unnecessary tragedy.praying

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2009