who are you?

My name is alicia and I am from nj, I have 5 kids- my first son passed away 2 days after he was born and he would have been 8 on november 1st, my next son is 5 gonna be 6 in feb, the next is 4, the next is 2, and the latest is 4 months. I am a SAHM homeschooler and I love to cook, read, draw, and write. I love my kids so very much and would do anything to keep them happy and safe. I am a christian even though I don't go to church (can't find a good one around me) but I do read the bible to my kids every morning. I vaccinate (but not with the flu(s) ) my favorite color is green, my favorite season is fall, and my favorite holiday is a threeway tie between halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas-
so WHO are YOU?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Christina, I have 5 kids. My fav holiday is tax time. I stay at home by choice. I live in NJ 2. I want to lose weight. I try to stay happy by filling my day with my childrens happiness. it's working so far. I am married and that's a story.. and I am 29
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I am Jamie. I am mother to her first and last child.. you know some people say "oh he was so tough if I would have had him first, he would have been an only child" well i was lucky enough to have him first..lol!! he's my whole world and I am married to his father and we've been together for 13 years,. Our son will be 2 on Sunday. he is the reason I was born, I truly believe that. He's amazing. My mother is my VERY best friend and couldn't have made it through anything withotu her guidance and support all my life.. she's my angel. I have 2 wonderful black cats and just turned 31 this year. I have no girlfriends because the friends I did have were either since and in to partying or no kids and no interest in kids so its a lose lose. But I am fine with that now and LIVE for my son.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• My name is Anna-Lisa. I have a 5yr old daughter named Alexis. She is my life! I'm a single mom, and always have been. I have 3 dogs, who are my other loves of my life. I enjoy going for walks, takin Alexis to the park, being on the computer, watching tv, listening to music. Favourite colour is red. Favourite season is.......i dunno..lol..its a tossup, i love winter, because I like it cold and I love snow! but at the same time I love summer because I get to take Alexis out alot more, like to the waterpark, waterslides, beach, etc..theres more to do!! I work part time as a cashier at a local drug store, nothing to exciting, but, hey its a job!! I also vaccinate, but not for flu's. my favourite holiday would be either easter or christmas..probably christmas tho because i get to see family that lives far away. :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• My name is mine, I don't like to give too much away... I'm a 37 yr old Mom to 3 boys and a wife to an awesome Man! We live in the country, with 3 cool dogs, in a house we worked very hard on. I'm not big on Holidays, but for our kids I go all out with most of them. If I had to choose a favorite it would be July 4th, it's Summer and my favorite time of the year. I'm not a voter, I don't talk politics. I didn't vac our kids or ourselves with the flu shot. I believe in treating others as you want to be treated. My fav color is red. Oh and I'm a SAHM, have been for 13 yrs and intend to do it another 13 yrs.. And above all I Love my Family and the life we have, and I'm very grateful for it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Hi, I'm Tired, nice to meet you......lol! Sorry, first thing that popped into my head tonight.....sorry, weird mood....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Hello...I am Pam. I'm rad...I live in PA...my dad's cut from some fine Jersey stock though. I'm a full time student finishing my BA in History before going and getting my certification to be a funeral director. I have one child...she's 6. One husband...he's hot. Two cats...Mr. Diego and Jubilee...they are adorable, crazy, and someone to talk to when no one is home. I also have a fancy rat named Miss Velma...she's my babers and loves her head scratched. I do a lot of stuff that's fun lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• lol windy- we have all been there im sure! nice to meet you ladies!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I'm Tayler. I'm uber short(5'1), I stopped growing in 8th grade haha.
    I have a 3 month old son named Jamie and a sexy fiance named Matt. They are my world.
    I'm also only 18, but I act like I'm a lot older than that most of the time, I'm REALLY boring. I have a cat named Skitzo, she lives up to her name. And I'm currently going to college to become a Pharmacy Tech.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Hi, I'm Lena. I am a 22 year old SAHM to a 2 almsot 3 year old. I love to read and cook. I hate cleaning. I Have been married 5 years and hope to get another 60 out of my husband (at least).

I have an immature sense of humor (I think farts are funny). I also really enjoy almost all outdoor winter activeties offered locally (i.e. Hunting)
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2009