What's the biggest difference between who you are today and who you were 5 years ago?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 5 years ago I had friends. Now I don't even have one! :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Patience and I think before i speak. I really sleep on things. I can admit when I am wrong. I always say sorry first if i was wrong. I dunno I'm def a better person now. I forgive. wow and that makes your life soooo much better. That simple word. forgive for everything.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• 5 years ago it was just my husband and I now I am pregnant with our 4th!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• 5 yrs ago I had an 8, 2 and 1 yr old... It was very hectic, my father had just passed away and I was getting ready to separate from my then Husband.. The difference is huge from then to now.. My life is so much more peaceful, kids are happy and I wouldn't want to go back for anything!! As for me, I'm not any different, I'm still the same, but I feel so much better about myself and how my life is going!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Everything is different between who I am now and who I was 5 years ago. 5 years ago I was a 15 year old high school student, who wasn't worried about anything but where I was going to go on the weekend, or who said what about who . Now I am a 20 year old stay at home mom, with a 7 1/2 month old baby and a wonderful boyfriend. I am very happy with my life, but if you would have asked me 5 years ago where I would be today, I'm sure I would of had something totally different in mind for myself.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Well, I have realized what and who are MOST important in my life. That I must have been SO lazy with all my extra time before my OH SO active son who can't even sit for a 2 minute TV stop lol!! that I love my husband more today than I ever thought possible even after being together for 13 years... but I think I had more pateince than before it was tested with colic and all day whine fests and a full 2 years of no cry free days. I look at my son and just LOVE more than I ever thought possible and worry more than I ever knew I could and can run on empty if i NEED to. its really hard to explain in words to someone isn't it?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I have become a more optimistic person and it in turn has made me a happier person.
    Anonymous

• i had alot of friends now i have one
    i was size 00am now size 5
    i had no kids i was engaged
    i party
    i was in highschool(junior)
    my boobs were up not down to the grown
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 9:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• 5 years ago I was married to Lee and children really weren't even a consideration. I was about two months away from the start of "the beginning of the end" as I've come to call it.

5 years later I'm a widow, a mother and a new wife to David.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I partied a lot and had a dead beat boyfriend who I knew wouldn't last. Now I'm engaged, with a kid and almost done with a Bachelors degree.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 10:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2009