Looking for a home based business - Please read first!

Ladies, I am looking for a new business. But I already have an idea what I want. I have a business now, but it's a service and not a product, so I would like a product (so I can cross advertise).

Here's what I need:
Product (not service)
Printed Catalog
Must have online sales as well
No or very low quota
No or very low start up
No or very low overhead
Parties are okay, but I don't want to be required to do any certain amount...

If you have or know of a business that fits in to that mold, please let me know. My mother is with Avon, so I'm not looking to compete.
**Please no online only, GPT, Surveys, Jobs or Service based companies like Ameriplan or Melaleuca.

I know I'm being picky. But I know what I want and see no reason to mislead an of you in to thinking I'm going to check out or join a company that doesn't fit my needs. I will contact you if I am interested!

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions you might have.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I think the company I am with may be of interest to you. You can take a look at my website and let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
    Here's what I need:
    Product (not service)- All natural products from candles to mineral makeup
    Printed Catalog- There are catalogs for both product lines
    Must have online sales as well- Yes you can do online sales
    No or very low quota- There is no quota
    No or very low start up- Start up cost is for your initial kit starting at $49.95
    No or very low overhead- There is a monthly autoship but it is small and you can retail all the products $39.95 plus tax and shipping
    Parties are okay, but I don't want to be required to do any certain amount... You are not required to do parties it is your choice

Good luck in your search

Kari
    www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i sell tupperware and we have all those things. its as low as 79 to start, memebership for website linked to google is 15 a month and other than that all you have to pay for a month is our flyers but they are so cheap..please pm me if you would like to know more
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 7:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• http://www.howreb.scent-team.com Scetn-Sations offers great products with everything that you seem to be looking for. I think the best thing about this company is that you can earn 50% from ALL your sales, not just the 1st few and you can sell the products however you'd like to.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Girl, If you set up at a craft fair, or set up a website, etc... I always thought this to be the best!!

How to Start a Home-Based Pacifier Personalization Business

Use it as a service, and not so much a business, but it gives you an idea of a fun service!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Hi I do Passion Parties, right now its $188.04 that includes shipping and tax ($149. w/o ship. & tax added). Below is some info you can visit my website for more info www.allforromance.com or if you have any questions feel free to email me yazminlk@aol.com

Benefit-
    Minimum investment - Maximum potential!

Start with and maintain the full 40% Buying Discount.

Holiday Party-to-Go Passion Pac has a value of $439.00. Join Passion Parties now and purchase the Holiday Party-to-Go Passion Pac for ONLY $149.00.

Sell part time or full time. Sell at parties, on the go or online.

Includes the exclusive Passion Parties Party-to-Go Tote, so you're always ready to do a mini-party.

Most Consultants earn their investment back in 1-2 parties.

Thanks
    Yazmin

Good Luck! :)
    yazmink

Answer by yazmink at 10:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Forgot to mention we do have catalogs and low quota.
    yazmink

Answer by yazmink at 10:26 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• How about Discovery Toys or Mary Kay.
    Anonymous

• Check out Mary Kay. www.marykay.com/pstatewright1 any questions welcome to pm me.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 2:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• DROP 2-3 SIZES IN 10 MINUTES!

Yes you read right!

I can show you how to lose up to 3 dress sizes in 10 minutes without the use of diets, pills, surgery, or exercising!!! I have very beautiful garments that help people to drop up to 3 dress sizes in 10 minutes!!! Also one thing about my garments which can't compare to the ones that out there similar is that my garments were made by an orthopedic surgeon and they are also designed to help you lose weight.

I have some additional products that help reduce your risk of getting cancer, increase your energy, improve you skin & hair, increase your sex drive, help relieve your arthritis. These nutritional supplements that are 100% natural, and they work!

Remember: Whatever tissue that has an issue, I have a garment for you! It's never too late for your sexy figure 8!!! For more information, contact me if you are serious about building a new business!

Good Luck!
    MakeMeOverN10

Answer by MakeMeOverN10 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2009