What does a 29 year old look like?

If you are 29 or know someone 29 can you post a pic. what are you soposed to wear? what music do you like? What do you do for fun? I just want to know because i have been told that I'm doing it all wrong. So could you guys help me out? I don't know what i'm soposed to look like. So serious help only please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know who told you that you are doing it wrong but I would not listen if I were you. We are all different and should act like ourselves. Be yourself and do not feel like you have to fit into a mold. I am not 29 yet but I would bet there is no handbook for being 29. I am told all the time that I do not act like I am in my 20's because I am settled. I am not trying to act a certain way I am just trying to live my life. Just be who you are and be comfortable and happy with it.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I think you should be who you are. Not what someone else told you to be. You dress the way you want to dress. Listen to whatever kind of music you like to listen to. Wear make up the way you want to wear it. Date whoever you want to date. be your self.

Answer by louise2 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I'm 29, um I'm not going to post a pic or anything but I'm an accountant, I like to drink, I like heavy metal and 80s rock, and tight jeans (NOT skinny jeans though!)

BTW I'm probably less mature than most 29 year olds. I like to have fun. Shitloads of it. I think I had my daughter too young (when I was 21), so I never had the 20s alone! Good luck!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• I am 30 years old and don't let anyone tell me what I can and can't do and no way will i have labels on me! I am a mom of three, still wear cool clothes from Miley Cyrus (cheap as heck) and shop in the junior section. I listen to all kinds of music and wear Mark makeup! Enough said
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I'm 31 and I dress they way I want which is comfortable jeans and t shirt with sneakers or wanna be uggs, I like to listen to country and rock music. I'm maybe 31 but I don't look or feel 31.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2009