So fricken confused! HELP!

Okay, so here's the deal. I have been having morning sickness, frequent urination, sore boobs, and fatigue. I had my period on the 12th of October, so I am due on the 9th around. I thought I might be pregnant, but I took an ovulation test a couple days ago and it said I was ovulating. So my husband and I had lots of sex and he came in me every time. If his sperm did inpregnate me, will I get my period this coming monday? I so lost! I really wanna be pregnant, I just had a baby girl 3 months ago, but we really want another one. I need some advice! Do you think I could be pregnant?

Becca1189

Asked by Becca1189 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Unless you have odd cycles, that OPK was wrong. It tests for follicle stimulating hormone, which is present before, during and after ovulation.

If you'r enot already pregnant, get the book taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. Learning how to tell when you're ovulating without OPKs is very helpful, and a lot more accurate than an OPK.

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• You shouldn't get your period. So sad to see that you're asking an obvious question and not having that addressed. I do in fact agree that the OPK was wrong but if you want you are within a few days of your period you can get an early result test and test now. buying in bulk is cheaper in the long run. And using digital tests gives you more definite answers so you don't face the confusion of what a really faint 2nd line means. Gl!
    Anonymous

• OPK's can also be positive if you are pregnant
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• If you are pregnant you dont get your period.
    Anonymous

• Oh & nobody commented about you being young. i have no idea how old you are.
    Anonymous

• Hi Everyone,

We've removed several answers from this question, and wanted to explain why.

We'd like Answers to be a place where everyone feels comfortable asking and answering questions. Ideally, when a mom posts a question in Answers, she'll get responses from other moms that address the question she's asking.

With that in mind, we have removed several answers from this question because they were personally attacking other members instead of discussing the original post.

//The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• I know a lot of women who get their period when pregnant, it happens
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2009

• you do not get an actual period when pregnant. go read up people! if you did, the baby would have no where to live because when you have a menstrual period your ENTIRE uterine lining is shed. that is what helps nourish the baby! if you had a period youre baby would come out too..that's called a miscarriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2009