This is the REAL issue!!

Stop with the shooting!! ITS A DISTRACTION!! WAKE UP!! Do you all know what is going on? The Obama care bill came out today. The govt set this poor guy up so that the MEDIA would be covering this stupid shooting INSTEAD of covering the REAL issue that is the Obama health care bill. It WILL pass the House this weekend! WAKE UP!!!!!!!! You all need to be aware of this!! If this bill makes it our country is in danger!! It sounds great-on the surface, but it will force people into situations that no one would want to be in. PLEASE for the country contact your representatives and tell them to SAY NO! I am not saying I don't feel for the people who lost their lives today, that is not the case I just want to make everyone aware of what is REALLY going on here. And let the bash fest begin..

kittymommy

Asked by kittymommy at 10:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I won't bash.
    Never waste a crisis, isn't that the motto?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• THANK YOU!!
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 10:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Wow, to think our government would go through SO much trouble to set up a man to shoot 43 people just so they can get their health care bill passed. Conspiracy theories are alive and well.
    Anonymous

• This crossed my mind.
    Anonymous

• Wow, to think our government would go through SO much trouble to set up a man to shoot 43 people just so they can get their health care bill passed.

Do I think they set this up? No. Do I think they are going to milk every ounce of it to make sure nobody pays attention to what's going on in congress? Absofrigginloutely. This is better than Monica for them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• And you have a better explanation? Oh wait I do to keep fear mongering and terrorism alive so that the government can pass more laws to take our freedom way while keeping us safe right? Or what I had originally said but I guess they both work..
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 10:29 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Speaking of fear mongering..this post, yeah!!
    Anonymous

• I swear to God that I am so sick and tired of ppl arguing over the health bills that Obama is trying to pass. You ppl obviously have insurance and dont give a rats behind about the rest of America losing their jobs and coverage. Hello, we are the real ppl in need here. We would rather have the option of some type of health-care than none at all!!!!! And go ahead, dig deep into his plan(since its all his ideas anyway, right?). Tell us all what will you find? I'll tell you, you'll find that there is a helping hand for ppl in need. Now that is the REAL ISSUE.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Wow that was a very ill informed answer sugah considering I AM ON MEDI-CAL. I DO give a rats ass about everyone else and THATS why I am opposed to this bill.
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 10:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• You ppl obviously have insurance and dont give a rats behind about the rest of America losing their jobs and coverage.

I haven't had insurance in years since we couldn't afford the COBRA. However, I have more than 2 braincells, so I can see there is more harm than good in this plan. Burning down your house will get rid of the mice, but it shouldn't be the first choice.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2009