yep, another thing about swine flu...

Tonight my aunt died from swine flu. ** i posted a few days ago about her being on life support **

Anyways, I at first was one of the people who said that my kids and I were not going to get the shot...but then I got scared when all of this stuff with her happened, and we got the shot.

But now I am just really confused, and I think i understand what those people in the politics section keep making all those posts about the government making things up... I dont know..But they are saying the cause of death is swine flu. So yeah, she went to the hospital with flu symptoms... but she also had phenmonia (sp), diabetes...and while she was in the hospital for this last week, she had a heart attack, and they found out she had leukimia (sp again, sorry )

i was just wondering...why would they still say it is swine flu ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 10:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Health

• I'm so sorry! Your family is in my prayers.

I'm not really sure about why they'd say swine flu. My only guess is they're saying most people who actually die from swine flu had underlying conditions.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry about your aunt.
    The fact is this. The flu virus mutates. That is what it does naturally. That is why they must vaccinate every year for it. So basically this flu may or may not protect you. There are some that go so far as to say it will cause the virus to mutate. I just don't know. :(
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Why do they still say it's Swine Flu? Scare tactic. People that live in fear are easy to control. The trend in governments is too keep the people frightened, tired and uninformed.

Besides, the called the Swine Flu a National Emergency and a Pandemic, now they have to pad the death toll so as to not look like asses.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry to hear about your loss and I will keep your family in my prayers

here is what I have noticed and I have been really keeping up with this both in the news and on-line. If someone has passed and has swine-flu then it is due to swine-flu. Even if the person has a ton of under lying conditions and might have passed from anyone of them it is still swine-flu with no back store.

Near my mom's place there was a boy about 16 who died of the swine-flu. According to the news it was sudden and with no advanced warning. my cousin went to school with the boy, appertain he was missing days all the time because he has really bad asthma. No mention of that anywhere on the news... just "boy 16 dies of swine-flu".
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 11:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• It's H1N1 and the reason they said your Aunt died from it was because she had underlying medical conditions that caused her to have a weakend immune system and she couldn't fight off the flu. As for how bad H1N1 is? It is bad. The regular flu season hasn't even started and people are dying from H1N1 and being affected by it. It is spreading quickly. In Wisconsin, the average deaths per year for seasonal flu is 57. For H1N1, there have been 100 deaths thus far. It isn't the fact that people are getting H1N1 or dying from it, it is how fast it is spreading and the fact that a lot of kids are being hit the worst. Also, it isn't the government that is spreading the terror it is the MEDIA. If you are going to blame someone for that, blame the right people. Don't think that you won't get H1N1 or someone in your family won't because you can and will. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2009