Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Many of you know I have been having pain in my abdomen. Now it is so tender I have trouble wearing clothes. The doctor is sending me to specialists, but in the meantime, what can I wear? I have NO clothes for this. I wear jeans all the time. I need some suggestions!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Health

Answers (3)
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.