the 23Pslam...its magic(k)

just thought that I'd through it out there that reciting the 104Pslam before you go to bed and reciting the 23Psalm when you wake up is concidered a spell. Its called the psalm spell.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• what's up with the (k)?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• No it is simply reciting words. There is no such thing as magic.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Not sure what the point is to this post......
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 11:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• source?
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:06 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• You would just be reciting a verse from the Bible and I don't do that anyway
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Most of the Psalms were magick, they were/are songs of blessings and praise, which is what most ritual recitations are and what spells are at the core. However, there is a great difference between simply reciting scripture before bed and after waking and actually doing magick. The difference is the focus and energy put in to it. If the energy is put in to making change and not simply memorizing and reciting words - then yes, it could create change and be magick. It's the focus of energy that makes magick. Not the words alone.

And the K Blueliner is simply a way to mark the difference between real magick and stage magic or illusions. Magick with a K is the original spelling and is usually used to "label" the type of energy changes referred to as witchcraft, spells or mysticism. While the word magic, without the K, is used to refer to stage "magic" which is mostly slight of hand and smoke and mirrors...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Lost? OP I'm curious what you are talking about and where you got the info. I'm not being sarcastic like some of the others. If you would like to clue me in I would appreciate I love this stuff
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Well said Sabrina.

86, just google psalm spell and you will find it everywhere
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• just because you pervert God's Word doesn't make them any less His. God is bigger than you and your silly little spells and magik
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Thank you I'll check it out and post tomorrow. I find this kind of interesting.
    Rude anon if you don't like it doesn't give you the right to be A B**** about it. You can voice your opinion in a bit of a more polite sentence.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:23 AM on Nov. 6, 2009