What would you wear for a special dinner and a concert?

Need help.DH's bday surprise.Want to look sexy without looking sleazy.I am 36 and pretty much live in my Lululemon

boogernoodle

Asked by boogernoodle at 11:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• a long black dress nice heels maybe a black suede wedge and some kind of updo light on the makeup, if it's a fancy place.... otherwise maybe some feans a fancy top and nice heels, simple everyday yet sophisticated... have fun
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Depending on the concert and where you are going to eat, I'd go for some jeans and a black blouse :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• Where exactly are you going? That will help me direct you. I don't want to give you an Applebee's outfit for a Fancy French Name Here place lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• This blog post has 3 different ideas for dining out:
    http://www.what2wearwhere.com/blog/post/2009/11/05/What-to-Wear-While-Dining-in-NYC.aspx

I especially like the last dress, SO CUTE!! Hope that helps, have a wonderful dinner! :)
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2009