does any one hate their mother in law

marquezt18

Asked by marquezt18 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• With a passion.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• When I was married I hate my mother in law to death! She is the most laziest person ever!!
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• No. I love my mother in law.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2009

• i hate my mother in law...... she is the type of person who wants to seem perfect for the whole world but in reality she is a liar, cheater, hypocritical, judgmental, lazy, dirty,obese and ugly..... i hate her more than any one in the whole world.......too bad cuz im living in her house .LOL
    marquezt18

Answer by marquezt18 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I haven't really spent that much time with mine.. lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• No I don't hate her, but I prefer to not associate with her....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Technically, I suppose she is my mother-in-law, but I refuse to call her that. I HAD a mother-in-law, but she passed away, even if it WAS before I married her son, it was after we got engaged. This woman is my father-in-law's second wife, and she is a bitch. When I was pregnant, with TWINS, she told me after I finally went out and bought maternity pants, and I quote, "You can't need them yet. You must just be fat." She doesn't like the way I keep house, and has told me I am "poorly trained". My FIL married her 10 months after his first wife unexpectedly died of liver cancer, and no one in the family actually likes her. I didn't even know her, didn't resent her for taking anybody's place, but came to dislike her on her own merits.

So I guess the answer is: No, I don't hate my mother-in-law. I don't have one.
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 12:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• LMAO .. you can't even imagine how much I hate my mother in law, she is a horrible human being .. but I have to deal with her dirty looks and insults because I have to live with her ... if I could have anything In this world it would be to have a home away from her and never have to see her again. I truly dispise her,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Ok I dont want to use the word hate but I really have a big problem with mine. She is a sneaky liar who treats my husband, me and my children unfairly. She is not someone I would choose to be friends with, lets just say that.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 2:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• I don't hate my MIL BUT she does annoy the piss outta me!! She is a liar, and a thief. She also stole and then turned around and sued a young kid for a ton of money. Now she tries to act better then all of us because she has money. She trys to take my place as mommy to my kids because she runs out and buys them things that their parents should be buying. Makes me soooo freakin mad!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2009