Good diet plan?

Can anyone think of a meal plan, or a exercise plan for me? i'm 18, 5'4'', around 175-180 lbs. After I had my son, back in june 2008, all i'v done is gain weight. But I need a plan, cause I'm not too good at making them, cause all the ones I've made don't work out, lol. So anyone who knows of a plan that works, or can think of one, I'll love you forever, lol. thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• something fast but really hard is the atkins or a low carb diet....i lost a few pounds in a few days....and my friend started it in january and has lost close to 80 pounds....and she has :cheat days" every week.

but the tried and true i have done is counting calories...but i get bored with it after awhile.

if you want to lose it quick, like for an upcoming event , the Special K diet is good for that ( you eat the cereal for 2 meals a day and you can lose a dress size in 2 weeks...or if you walk alot, it can be in 1 week ) I am doing that one because i have a family reunion coming up on sunday....

but after this week, I am planning on going back onto the low carb.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Stay away from sugarrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Not even fruit!!!!!!!!! Water, high protien, low carb. I'm sorry to say this but diet and excerise is the best way!!!!!!!!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2009

• Try clean eating or the Abs diet. Just cut out all the crap and processed stuff!!
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 12:42 AM on Nov. 7, 2009